Here at the Yorkshire Farmers Meat Company our aim is to provide high quality, locally sourced meat products combined with expert customer service and butchery knowledge, all within a clean, fresh, modern environment.
We create a happy welcoming atmosphere to ensure all customers that come through our doors have an enjoyable and sometimes entertaining visit.
Our story began in 1936 on Beulah Street within the town centre of Harrogate. A local man called Ernest Robinson was the founding owner of the company until it was eventually taken over by Fraser Dickinson. Relocated to the indoor market, the company continued to grow into an integral part of the town centre for people to buy the best locally sourced, quality meat products.
Once established Mark Dickinson, Fraser’s son, carried on to improve the business further and joined forces with Mark Skinner. They then moved the premises back to 37 Beulah Street in 2008 and haven’t looked back since.